KOSHi Presents... Will Work For Food : A Coloring Book For Grown Ups
(words & illustration by Joanna DeVoe)
Blow off some steam, escape into your own little world, or just pass the time in a fun, sexy way with this whimsical, slightly twisted coloring book for grown ups.
"WiLL WORK FOR FOOD : A Coloring Book For Grown Ups", contains KOSHi's latest set of ink & paper illustrations paired with witty rhymes about what it is to be female in today's sex & celeb-obsessed culture and is left colorless for you to customize with your own unique touch. So, bust out the crayons and get to work enhancing the beauty that is:
- A silly yet proud display of women & boobies to love in all shapes and sizes
- Psychedelic escape fantasies including dark portraits of Alice in Wonderland and Tinkerbell
- Fashion models & illustrations, complete with rude and snarky commentary
- Paris Hilton with a precariously placed coin slot in "The Best Things In Life Are Free"
- A portrayal of Pete Doherty tempting Kate Moss from the great beyond
(Parental Advisory: Contains Some Nudity & Strong Language)
8.5 X 11 B & W Interior /Color exterior
I USED TO BE A LITTLE GiRL (poetry sample)
I tried to hide
My sex, my smile
Tried to walk
In single file
Tried to hurry
Tried to push
Tried to bury
Tried to shshsh
I tried to cut me
Down to size
Tried to see things
Thru your eyes...
But I got bored.
Read More Poetry Samples HERE...
Do you ever feel like there's a gigantic gap between the way you're living now and the life of your dreams? Do you sometimes wish you could wave a magick wand and all of your problems would just disappear so that you could finally step into the kickass life you know you were meant to lead? I can't promise you that transformation is as easy as waving a magick wand, but I do have quite a few tricks up my sleeve and am more than happy to share them with you here. So, chin up, Gorgeous, stick around and, most importantly... BELIEVE!