Do you ever feel like there's a gigantic gap between the way you're living now and the life of your dreams? Do you sometimes wish you could wave a magick wand and all of your problems would just disappear so that you could finally step into the kickass life you know you were meant to lead? I can't promise you that transformation is as easy as waving a magick wand, but I do have quite a few tricks up my sleeve and am more than happy to share them with you here. So, chin up, Gorgeous, stick around and, most importantly... BELIEVE!
Friday, March 9, 2012
THE WiTCH LiST : 13 KickAss Magick Shops On Etsy
1. Carole Axium's Custom Artisan Jewelry : This is a great place to find chunky silver pendants & rings, featuring turquoise, carnelian, agate & jasper stones. And really, I'm listing this shop first so that we can all just take a moment to admire this Moonstone & Silver Vial Pendant. Ooooh... Aaaaah....
2. Moonlit Herbals : Have you ever wished for a magickal emporium, filled with all kinds of enchanting goodies to delight the senses & tickle your spirit, everything from blessed ritual oils, incenses & amulets to adorably packaged spell candles & bath brews? Than this shop's for you...
3. Baganus Batik Hand-Painted Clothing : Yoga is a fantastic addition to any spiritual or fitness program. In fact, it's a wonderful way to blend the two, and now you can do that in comfort AND style with these Ganesh, Buddha & Shiva-themed clothes.
4. Rawclates : What could be more magickal than chocolate that's actually good for you?! These tasty treats are 100% organic, raw, gluten & dairy free, kosher, low glycemic & rich with exotic superfoods. Try the Saffron Chocolate Coated Mango, Cinnamon Peanut Cups & Goji Rose Chocolate Bars.
5. Laurel Hill : Laurel's work is inspired by the form & function of primitive jewelry and explores the connection between adornment & a belief system. (Sounds witchy to me!) Her jewelry features silver & brass crescent moons, jasper & turquoise stones, power animals and this hippie trippy psychic eye...
6. Strangeling : Jasmine Becket-Griffith's paintings feature the cutest & most hypnotically mystical creatures, like mermaids, fairies, goddesses &, yes, witches. Plus- she offers her work in print form, which makes the fun affordable for everyone.
7. Luna Enchantment's Magickal Cupboard : This is an "Authentic Witch's Apothecary, where something enchanting is always brewing..." Misting Vapors, Hand-Poured Candles, Altar Adornments & the most charming Spell Kits!
8. Green Earth Stones : I have a small but mighty(!) rock collection & my Mookaite Power Stone is one of my favorite pieces. I got that here, because I was so blown away by the prices. They also carry Beaded Bracelets, Crystal Clusters, Healing Wands, Stone Spheres & Groovy Crystals Kits.
9. Moonlight Micro Farm : Every green witch worth her salt keeps a garden. And- this shop is a wonderful source for organic sprouts & seeds to grow your own tomatoes, clover, sunflowers, lentils, lettuce, pumpkins & so much more...
10. Out Of Creation : I'm a sucker for cabochon stones, and what I really love about Dave Hall's cabochon creations is that many are set in gold. So pretty!
11. Rita's Spiritual Goods : This place is an online witchy wonderland! It's packed with things like Witch Bottles, Mojo Bags, Ritual Oils, Poppets & Second Sight Hoodoo Root Powder, all created & inspired by the energy & spirit of real life.
12. Broom Chick : This is the go-to place for a fabulous-looking & surprisingly functional broom. How could you not feel witchy sweeping the floor with one of these?
13. Leather Joy : There's something so magickal about a handmade leather journal & these come with extra special touches like embossed covers, brass hardware & a lapis lazuli center stone.
And there you have it... 13 Magickal Etsy Shops! Did I miss anything? What about you? Do you have your own Etsy Shop or a favorite that you'd like to share? Feel free to include it in the comments below.
MUCH LOVE -xo
p.s. Here's my crazy-long list of Etsy Favorites. ENJOY!
Posted by Joanna DeVoe at 6:04 PM