Just Another Manic Monday... Or Is It? 5 Tips For Rocking Monday
5 TIPS FOR ROCKING MONDAY
1. If there is something specific you are dreading, focus on getting yourself super prepared & then... Let It Go, knowing that you've done your best & having faith that you can handle whatever comes your way.
"FEAR is simply the anticipation that something that's going to happen soon needs to be prepared for." -Tony Robbins
2. If it's the daily grind that has you down, look for ways to spice things up for yourself. Bring some fresh flowers or a pretty candle to work for your desk. Wear some racy lingerie to give yourself a little thrill & that extra pep in your step. Pack your favorite lunch or plan a special treat (lemon sorbet!) as a reward for making it through your day with a positive attitude.
3. Practice living mindfully. Try to stay in the present moment as often as possible. Every time you find your mind drifting into the future, creating that dreaded anxiety, gently bring yourself back to the present by concentrating on your breath. If you haven't already, I recommend reading "The Power Of Now" by Eckhart Tolle.
4. READ "HIPPIE WITCH : Peace, Love... & All That Good Shit"! The first chapter speaks of utilizing "sexy" self talk first thing in the morning to kick your day off right, and that can really come in handy on a Monday.
5. Watch/listen to this charming lil' video of The Bangles playing an acoustic version of "Manic Monday", revel in the fact that you are not alone in having these oh so human feelings, and SMiLE :O)