This Friday, June 21, marks the longest day of the year, summer solstice...
It's a perfect time for throwing a backyard barbeque with friends, making sun tea, lying in a hammock with a good book (A Midsummer Night's Dream?) or engaging in a little faerie magick.
However you choose to enjoy this long, sunny day, I hope it involves a bit of nature & a whole lot of awesomeness!
"Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time." -John Lubbock
Here are my picks for 13 Magickal Etsy Finds For Celebrating The Summer Solstice In Style...
1. Let Us Lay In The Sun printed pillow cover by Lin Xge :
2. Multicolored Hammock by Veronica Colindres :
3. Midsummer Night's Magic candle by Magickal Cupboard Shop :
4. African Printed Sun Dress by Ifenkill :
5. Ceramic Sun Garden Art by Uturn :
6. Midsummer Night's Dream journal by Immortal Longings :
7. Chevron Beach Towel by My Modern Home :
8. Organic Heirloom Seed Packet by The Little Ragamuffin :
9. Copper Manifestation Fairy With Rainbow Prism by Copper Faeries :
10. Handcrafted Floral Sunglasses by My Little Kitsch :
11. Sun Tea Bowl by Lee Daniels Clay Work :
12. Litha Ritual Oil by Moon Goddess Magick :
13. Moon Dance - A Midsummer Celebration print by Holly Sierra :