That's a question that has no easy answer, because there are as many ways to create a program as there are people online. It's a highly personal process.
However, there are some handy tools online that help make hosting and delivering your content a cinch. Some of them are FREE & some of them are rather expensive, especially if you want to automate your program.
Actually- "expensive" is a relative term. They are expensive if you are working with a tiny to nonexistent budget, which I am.
That is why I have chosen to share with you how MY system works. It may not be the most fancy or cutting edge, but it's working sufficiently for now.
So- without further ado- here is how I created & continue to deliver the programs for SAD To SEXY and The Psycho-Spiritual Wheel Of The Year...
If you would like to skip my manual strategy and go straight to automation, the following companies can help you with that :
Otherwise, this is how I do it...
1. Make sure that you have a decent-sized audience and that you have established your area of expertise with them by consistently putting out FREE related content in the form of blog posts, videos, podcast episodes, Facebook updates, etc.
2. Create your content. I like to use mixed media and incorporate video, photo images & lots of text into mine.
To make videos I use :
- Flip camera for recording
- iMovie for editing
- Youtube for delivering FREE content, networking & promotions
- Vimeo for password protected videos exclusive to my programs
For uploading FREE stock images I use :
For creating PDFs I use :
3. Create a schedule for delivering your program, set up a private Facebook group for member support and then promote the heck out of it! (Remember to price according to the value your clients will receive.)
4. Deliver the PDFs via email as attachments or, for bigger files, using Google Drive to the entire group as a whole. Address the email to yourself, and then blind CC the group members to protect their privacy.
And that's that. It's a fairly simple process once you get the hang of it.
Please remember though that this will only work for a very small biz. If you are expecting a greater turn out or you have an audience that is quite large, automation is the way to go!
In fact, automation may be the better way to go for even small biz, as it is a way to free up your time to focus on other things & to generate passive income.
NOW AVAiLABLE : BiZ WiTCH KiCKSTART COACHiNG CALLS