MEGA VLOG #2 + 10 Kickass Quotes For Getting Clear About Who You Are Financially...
This past Tuesday's episode of my podcast, MONEY... What's It To You?, was created with the sole purpose of helping you define for yourself what money and, perhaps more importantly, wealth means to you.
I posted this survey on the first of the month for the same reason... The Rich Witch.
If you haven't done so already, I highly recommend taking some time NOW to get clear on how you feel about money, how you want to feel about money, and how you intend to bridge the gap between the two.
Every bit of content I am creating this month will be geared toward assisting you in being able to finally say "I am rich" and actually mean it- not because you're great at fooling yourself but because you have the zeros in the bank to prove it.
How awesome would that be???
So- in keeping with that spirit, here are 10 Kickass Quotes For Getting Clear About Who You Are Financially...
(Please take note of which resonate with you, which don't and why.)
1. "Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver." -Ayn Rand
2. “The more your money works for you, the less you have to work for money.” ― Idowu Koyenikan
3. “Money is nothing more than a reflection of your creativity, your capacity to focus, and your ability to add value and receive back.” -Anthony Robbins
4.“The philosophy of the rich and the poor is this: the rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left.” – Robert Kiyosaki
5. "Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
6. "Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are." -James W. Frick
7. "What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us." -Julia Cameron
8. "It is said that gripping money too tightly will mean that your hand will never be open enough to receive." -Jason Miller
9. “Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.” -Woody Allen
10. “There is only one class in the community that thinks more about money than the rich, and that is the poor.” -Oscar Wilde
★ If you are looking for a way to add more magick to your life while moving from a poverty mentality to a mindset of financial abundance- and, even beyond that, creating more cash in hand...
Be sure to pick up your copy of The Rich Witch : 7 Portals Of Prosperity...