5 Tips For Thriving In Biz By Being Your Own Magickal Self :
1. Authenticity is queen! It rules the school of personal connection, which means you need to not only be authentic in your presentation but also in the way you interact with other people on social media.
2. It's not a numbers game. 10 quality paying customers far outweigh 10,000 likes on your Facebook page. If people aren't opening your newsletters, actively engaging with you on social media and buying your products or service, you do not have a biz, you have a hobby.
3. Make sure that your social media presence represents your brand across the board. It makes no sense to have a business page that is all light & love while your personal page is devoted to bitching & complaining. In addition to that, the posts on your business page should do one of three things, offer value to your tribe, support the spirit of your brand or generate sales, which- by the way- should also be offering value to your tribe.
4. If authenticity is queen, consistency is her faithful champion. It takes time for people to get to know you in biz just as it does in your personal life. If your schedule becomes predictable, it will support that process, and- BONUS POiNTS(!)- set you free intellectually to be able to focus more of your energy on content creation.
5. You do not have to figure it all out before you begin. You can begin today with where you're at and then learn and grow from there. Just start showing up online, representing yourself as authentically as you can and in the spirit of being of service. If you are genuine in your efforts and on the right path, your tribe will start gathering around you. It is then that you can straight out ask them what they want and begin designing products and services that are in alignment with that.
★ If you would like one-on-one attention and some kickass advice on how to build a biz that really comes from the heart, hit me up for some coaching & we'll get that ball rolling stat!