I love making these lists. It's a nice way to support small biz and it helps me to exercise some of the gimme-gimme energy that I'd otherwise be burning off in dollars, decorating my house & bod with all things Etsy!
The last WiTCH LiST I created was in honor of Autumn Transition, and, on that list, I featured a gluten free bread mix from Baked Better NYC.
As a result, I was lucky enough to receive a sample of that mix & am now excited to get to share with you a lil' gluten free bread review...
This is my favorite time of year.
You can probably tell from the list down below what Autumn Equinox means to me... fashion & food!!! LOL. But I mean really- who doesn't love a great pair of boots & a cozy cup of soup?
I also love this time of year for the longer nights, cooler breeze & colorful, falling leaves.
It's a time for gathering the year's harvest, enjoying the fruits of your labor, and, if your budget will allow, stocking up on some goodies to help celebrate the season in style.
Here are my picks for 10 Magickal Etsy Finds For Celebrating Autumn Equinox :
1. Made To Order Winged Leather Moccasins by Raven Mountain :
2. Organic DiY Chai Tea Kit by Purpose Design :
3. Brown Cable Knit Blanket by Vero GOBET :
4. Stoneware Ceramic Leaf Chimes Mobile by Studio By The Forest :
5. Over The Knee Boot Socks by Three Bird Nest :
6. Phenomenal Fall Quilted Potholders by Cache Creek Quilts :
7. Hammered Copper Crescent Moon by Mostly Sweet Jewelry :
8. Mini Mabon Ritual Kit by The Shabby Witch :
9. Green Soup Mug In Forest Gold Glaze by Hollow Mountain Arts :
10. Custom Crochet Pants by Lord von Schmitt :