Your body speaks in the language of signs.
Are you willing to listen?
6 Steps To Reading The Sign Language Of Your Body :
1. When you notice an unpleasant or nagging feeling trying to make it's way into your conscious awareness, instead of pushing it down, tapping it away with EFT, trying to positively affirm it into something else or simply distracting yourself with something that feels better or more familiar in the moment, invite it in. Sit with it. Close your eyes, take a deep breath and give it your full attention.
2. Locate where in your body this feeling exists and then channel all of your energy and attention into that one place.
3. Identify the actual physical sensation of it. Is it hot or cold? Subtle or fierce? Is it fluttery, vibrating, light, heavy, angry, sad or painful? Does it move around or stay in one place? Does it shrink or expand when you give it attention? Does it have a color or a sound?
4. Once you have a real connection to the shape and tone of the feeling, ask it what it wants.
5. Stay in receiving mode, quiet & meditative, until your answer appears. It could come in the form of a complete sentence or even a full blown story that it wants to share. or it could simply be an image or symbol that needs further deciphering.
6. Acknowledge and thank your body for communicating with you, promise to pay attention to it's signs more closely now going forward and then honor your body's request as a direct message from Spirit.
*If you enjoyed today's post & want to explore this topic further, I highly recommend checking out Denise Linn's Unlock The Secret Messages Of Your Body? It's such an empowering book & one I will be revisiting during the 3 week hiatus I'm taking for myself in July.